- Electronic water mixing and measuring device, with warm and cold inlets
- High quantity stainless steel casing
- Especially suitet for iced water
- Clear and easy to operate input keys
- Large digital display shows selected quantity and delivered quantity
- Electronically controlled dosing with high percision also for small batches
- Exact electronic adjustment of quantity and temperature
- Simple to combine with any pre-cooling device
The model ECONOMIC with thermostat temperature control meets the requirements of small and medium sized bakeries. The bulk water for kneading dough is brought to the suitable temperature and dosed very precisely, in order to obtain an excellent and constant quality of dough for further processing.
Equally with DELTAMATIC you save time and it makes work a lot easier.
Combination with water cooler
All DELTAMATIC units as also the model ECONOMIC can easily be combined with a delta ice water chiller model DKS 150/250 or other models by means of 2 three-way-valves.
Therefore it is possible to obtain a constant high qualtity of wheat dough by mixing and dosing bulk water with temperature range between 2 °C and 15 °C (35 – 60 °F).
|Technical specifications Model ECONOMIC|
|Measuring range||0,1 – 999,9 Liter|
|Blending temperature range||1° C – 70 ° C|
|Flow rate at 3 bar||15 – 20 l/min.|
|Recommended supply pressure||2 – 4 bar (kg/cm²)|
|Tested water pressure||16 bar|
|Maximum intake temperature||+ 80 °C|
|Measuring accuracy from 5 litres >||± 1%|
|Temperature accuracy from 5 litres >||± 1 °C|
|Water mains connection||3/4″ external thread|
|Water pipes||mind. 15 mm Ø|
|Electrical power supply||230 V, 50/60 Hz., 40 VA,|
|Net weight||12 kg netto|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)|
(appliance excl. connection)
|270 x 295 x 190 mm|
Delta reserve the right to amend the technical specifications