- Extremley accurate computer controlled setting of water temperature
- Mixing and dosing without pre-run possible
- Robust stainless stell casing
- Clear and easily understandable control panel
- Automatic repeat function
- Exact electronic adjustment of quantity and temperature
- Can be operated in combination with any water chiller
- Programmable memory function of water
Model and function
Modell D 2500 with pre water mixing. When required, the function “dosing without pre-run” can be selected.
Model D 2500 have been designed to fulfil the requirements of small to medium sized bakeries. The water for the kneading of the dough is measured and supplied at an exactly controlled temperature in order to archieve a constant high quality dough for further processing.
|Technical specifications D 2500|
|Measuring range||0,1 – 999,9 Litres|
|Blending t emperature range||+1° C – +70 °C|
|Flow rate at 3 bar||15 – 20 l/min.|
|Recommended supply pressure||2 – 4 bar (kg/cm²)|
|Tested water pressure||16 bar|
|Precision from 3 litres||± 1%|
|Maximum intake temperature||+ 80 °C|
|Measuring accuracy from 5 litres >||± 1%|
|Temperature accuracy from 5 litres >||± 1 °C|
|Water main connection||3/4″ external thread|
|Water pipes||min. 15 mm Ø|
|Electrical power supply||230 V, 50/60 Hz., 40 VA|
|Weight incl. accessories||12 kg net|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)
(appliances excl. connections)
|300 x 320 x 130 mm|
Delta reserve the right to amend the technical specifications.
Combination with water chiller
Delta Ice Water Chiller DKS for use in combination with DELTAMATIC Water Mixing and Measuring Appliance D 2500.