- Blending temperature range 1 – 70 °C (35 – 140 °F) by means of precise thermostat
- easy to survey and to operate
- figures running on when pressing push-buttons continuously
- electronic memory and STAND-BY (automatic switch off)
- digital dosing with hight precision also for small batches
large digital figures showing pre-selected quantity as well as discharged one
- precision of dosing to be adjusted electronically
- circuit board protected by plastic case
- small in size, smooth and compact form
- simple combining with a water cooler according to scheme
- EMC-tested according to standard IEC 801-4
- especially suited for ice water.
|Measuring range||0,1 – 999,9 litres (1 – 999,9 lbs)|
|Blending temperature range||1 – 70 °C (35 – 140 °F)|
|Flow rate (depending on water pressure)||15 – 20 l/min. (30 – 35 lbs/min.)|
|Recommended supply pressure||1 – 5 bar (kg/cm²)|
|Proved water pressure||16 kg/cm²|
|Intake temperature max.||+80 °C|
|Measuring accuracy from 5 l on||+/- 1%|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1 °C|
|Mains connector||3/4″ external thread|
|Water pipes||mind. 15 mm Ø|
|Power supply||230 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 40 VA (110 VAC)|
|Net weight||9 kgs (D 1000-S = 7 kgs)|
|Dimensions||width: 270 mm
height: 3402 mm
depth: 200 mm
Technical modifications being reserved.
The model D 1500 with thermostat temperature control meets the requirements of small and medium sized bakeries. The bulk water for kneading dough ist brought to the suitable temperature and dosed very precisely, in order to obtain an excellent and constant quality of dough for further processing.
Equally with a DELTAMATIC you save time and it makes work a lot easier.
The very priceworthy unit has no automatic warm water pre-run, so that either circulation pipes or well insulated water pipes should be used for supply.
Otherwise we would recommend the proved fully automatic electronic water mixing and metering units model D 2500 and D 3500.
Combination with water cooler
All DELTAMATIC units as also the model D 1500 can easily be combined with a delta ice water chiller model DKS 150 + 250 or other models by means of 2 three-way-valves.
Therefore it is possible to obtain a constant high quality of wheat dough by mixing and dosing bulk water with temperature range between 3 °C and 15 °C (35 – 60 °F).