TROMP U-Shape LAMINATOR
Produced by Tromp, this high quality laminator features superior quality dough handling capability that makes it ideal for producing dough for puffs, croissants, pizzas, donuts, and Danishes and more products. Tromp has come to be known as one of the world’s best manufacturers of laminating and sheeting equipment in the industry. A color or monochrome touch screen is available on this product, ensuring that users are able to maintain complete control of all parameters and settings. In addition, this machine makes it possible to store settings for 75 different named recipes, allowing for quick and efficient change overs. This machine can be fully washed down and has a hygienic design. This machine is modular and can be incorporated into make-up lines. Our equipment is made to industrial strength in stainless steel.
Click here to download the latest brochure.
- All stainless steel construction
- Touch screens for ease of use
- Direct drives, no chains, easy to clean
- Poundage per hour: “unlimited”
- Widths from 600 mm to 1200 mm
- Multi rollers for gentle sheeting
- Four roll and auger style fat extruder available
- Available in semi, L-shaped and U-shaped styles
- Available with automatic height adjustment
- Available with automatic loop control
- HACCP / USDA Wash down
- Heavy duty execution
- Central greasing points
- Automatic greasing available
Available in regular or no stress systems. Retracting with either conventional folding or cutting and stacking.